Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pre-Athletics Athletes' Thinking

"I'm nervous."
"I'm excited."
"I'm hoping for the best."
Happy thoughts.
"I'm aiming to be B-T-B!!" (better than before)
Confident and ready.
"I feel pumped and energetic!"
"I'm going to attack it with perseverance."
"I'm striving for excellence."
"I'm going to have fun!"
"I feel prepared for relays."
"I feel stunned that athletics day has actually arrived."
"I feel confident to do my best."
"I feel ready."
"I feel like I don't want this day to go away."
" I feel sporty."
"I'm going to try my hardest."
"I'm amazed that the time has come."
"I feel good about trying my hardest."
"I'm most looking forward to the hurdles."
"I feel nervous but excited at the same time."
"I can't wait for high jump."
"I'm going to think high at high jump."
"Instead of thinking "oh no I won't be able to do it", I know I will be able to!"
"I'm proud to be part of it."
"I'm fired up!"




No comments:

Post a Comment