The holidays fly by don't they? I hope you've all been having a happy and restful time with your family and friends, I have been.Some of you may have got your stationery by now and are wondering what you're going to fill those lovely fresh books with. Emily's mum suggested I could post what the books are for so here it is...
1A5 -(this is the big sized blank page book)- Observational Notebook
1I5 - ( you have 4 of the big sized books with lines, one is a spare ) -Writing
-Diary
-Handwriting
1H5 -( a big sized book with grid lines ) -Maths
1B4 - ( a medium sized book with lines ) -Home Learning
If you've lost your stationery list you can go online to OfficeMax. You will need to edit the student details if you want to order through this site.
No comments:
Post a Comment