Sunday, March 24, 2013

Images of Autumn

Autumn pops her cherry face through a hedge.
I love this time of year when the world changes it's mind about what it wants to wear. Everywhere you look there are signs that change is afoot. Here's a sight I see when I visit my parents.
It made me think that you probably see interesting signs of Autumn at your house, in your neighbourhood or at school. If you see something interesting you could:

  •  take a photo at home and email me the photo or bring it to school on a memory stick 
  •  borrow a camera at school and take a photo at school
  • make a drawing of your observation
  • write a poem about what you've noticed
  • make a SHORT movie
Please write a caption for your image. These captions don't have to be white hat ideas (facts). They may be more like a poem or song lyric.

We'd love to get images from anyone who reads our blog. Please email them to anna.ashby@stalbans.school.nz. (Remember we don't use any surnames of children on the blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment