Thursday, April 4, 2013

Why I'm Fighting the GERM

This is a photo of me on my first day at my local public primary school. I am fortunate to have had all my schooling at my local public schools just as my parents, and their parents did.

This is a photo of Jack and Billy getting ready to walk to their local public school on Jack's first day. This year Jack will finish his thirteen year experience of quality education at his local public schools, just as Billy did two years ago.

I'm fighting the Global Education Reform Movement (GERM) because I want future generations in my family, and your family, and everybody in New Zealand to be able to complete their schooling at their local public schools. I don't believe that the changes that the GERM advocate are designed in the best interests of this aim, New Zealand children or society.

If you'd like to find out more about the GERM see this week's school newsletter which will have been emailed or given to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment