Thursday, September 5, 2013

Celebration Time!

We had a wonderful time in the hall today at the Year Three and Four Poetry Competition. All the contestants made  splendid jobs of saying their poems. We felt proud of Ethan, Emmanuel and Isla and they were proud to represent our class.
In first place was Sophie, Georgia came second and Alex was awarded third place - Room 13 made a clean sweep of all the placings. CONGRATULATIONS!!
One of the things that will stay in my mind for a long time is what a wonderful audience everybody was. It is the best behaviour that I have experienced at such an event, ever.
I was also very proud to see Ethan, Emmanuel and Isla go and shake hands with the winners. Tau kē!
I have uploaded the videos of our class competition on the Poetry Competition page up above. You appear in the video directly under your name - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment