One stormy night the thunder roared in the ginormous sky. I woke up and I was terrified of the haunted wind and lightning.I tiptoed into my mum's dark and scary bedroom and said,
"Mum, can I get in your bed?" Mum said,
"Ok, you can get in."
I held my mum tightly as the rain splished and splashed and the wind groaned and the lightning flashed.
I woke up at 6:30 and heard the t.v. on. Mum was in the lounge watching t.v. so I got to watch it too.
In the morning on the way to school I saw branches on the ground like squashed worms.
By Sienna
Once on a dark, spooky night my mum suddenly woke up in the middle of a storm. She heard the wind blowing trees over. In the meanwhile I slept though the storm.
The next day at school the storm returned but just for a moment. Raindrops the size of golfballs splashed into puddles.
After that the storm stopped and the sun shone.
By Tekken
Today when I was walking to school I wondered why there were twigs on the street.
When I got to school I found my answer - kids were talking about the storm the night before.
At playtime there was rain and lightning flashing. I just couldn't believe it! Hopefully though, there won't be any more twigs.
By Emily
On one spooky, dark night everyone seemed to sleep all right even though it was windier than a hair drier - even thunder happened. Do you know what weather we were in? Yes, a storm.
I only found this out when I got to school. It explains why, on the way to school, I saw a tree branch had crashed down on a gate and broken the hinges off it. As well as this had happened, I also found out that leaves and flowers had come off the trees. I wonder what it will be like tonight?
By Ethan


No comments:
Post a Comment