Today our teacher brought a mysterious package. It feels like it is a square shape. I feel excited. I think there are little metal rocks inside it.
Isla
Today Ms Ashby bought a mysterious package from the office. I was wondering, what could it be? I guessed that it was some kind of metal but it was as light as a piece of sand. It is so light and when I shake the package it makes a medium sound. I think the thing in the package is in a box because it is a cube. I guess that in the package there are lots of square plastic things. I can’t wait until everyone finishes writing because then we can open the package. I feel excited.
Yu
Today Ms Ashby brought in a mysterious package. It was so interesting that it felt like feathers. It sounded like pencils. It looked like a box. I cannot wait until everyone is finished writing because Ms Ashby is going to show us what is in the box. But I think that what is inside is, a box of pencils.
Ethan
Ms Ashby brought in her package. It felt like special rocks. It sounds like rocks too and it is exciting. She brought it in the classroom and when she brought it in I felt excited.
Alfie
The secret package.
Today Ms Ashby brought a package. I think its some pencils because it sounds like it and feels like it. It’s light and noisy. I can’t wait to find out what it is.
Louie
No comments:
Post a Comment