Friday, February 15, 2013

The Mysterious Package Part One


Today there was a mysterious box. Ms Ashby brought it in to the classroom. I felt puzzled and excited. It was light as a feather. It looked square. It made noise like rocks rattling in a box. I used my three senses touch, look and hear. I guess it’s pencils. I wonder what’s in the package. 

Emmanuel


Today Ms Ashby disappeared into her office and came out with a mysterious box. We have to write about what we think it is. Before we guess what it is I will tell you some information about it. I shook it, it sounded like pencils but the second thing it sounded like was pencils sharpeners. The third thing it could be is lego. It felt like something in a box because when you squeeze the parcel it went in and out like it was breathing. It looked like a rectangle shape. I can’t wait to find out!!!!

Lucy

Today Ms Ashby brought a mysterious box and I am going to guess. I think it is a lot of rubbers because it sounds like rubbers and I am sure. It’s light like white feathers. 

Aisha

This morning Ms Ashby brought in a mysterious package. I only want to know what’s in it. It looks like a box and sounds like it’s in pieces. I think it is something you put together but I don’t know though. I wonder what it is. It sounds like pegs with birds. I guess it is pencils. I just can’t wait.

Hugo

Today our teacher really nicely brought in a mystery package. When we are finished writing we will find out about it. I think it is pencils. It is rattly. It’s lighter than a feather. It is square shaped.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment