What an interesting package Ms Ashby found in her cubby hole. I touched it. I looked at it. It looked like it was in a box and had glad wrap. Oh my gosh, I didn’t think it was so light. I really thought it looked rather rattly, special and excitedly marvelous. What a box it is! Ms Ashby knows what it is - but not me. I can’t wait until everyone’s finished writing about it. I am guessing it is probably a box of pencils or a parcel.
Phoebe
Today at school Ms Ashby bought us a mysterious package. It sounded like rattling pencils. It felt light as a feather. It had plastic on the outside. It had a yellow tag on it. It was squashy. I felt excited. I can’t wait until everyone finishes writing and then she will open it. It’s really special.
Fintan
Today Ms Ashby came to school with a mysterious box.
Tekken
Guess what. Ms Ashby brought in a mysterious package. I don’t think that I know what it is but I can use the clues to help me figure out what it is. It is very light, it’s square and it’s rattly. I can’t wait until everybody is finished writing because then we get to see what it is. I feel excited about it.
Eva
When everyone finished writing we can see the box. We felt happy. I hope everyone was happy and Ms Ashby. I think that it is pens and maybe pencils. I don’t know what is in the box.
Azoro
No comments:
Post a Comment