Friday, February 15, 2013

The Mysterious Package Part Three


I cannot wait until I can see what is in the package. I felt excited. I wonder what is inside. It could be pens or pencils and it sounds like glue sticks. It could be plastic marbles. It does sound like metal rocks.

George

Today Ms Ashby brought a mysterious box and it came from the post box. It feels like it’s easy to carry but it’s a little bit heavy. It sounds like pencils with a sharpener. I like the sound inside the box because it sounds like an instrument. When I looked at the box it was a square. The white stuff was folded like a triangle.

Tatsumi

Today our teacher brought a marvelous box. It was light as a feather. It sounds like pencils in my pencil case. It looked something green was inside. On the outside there was white.

Willow



I cant wait until everyone finishes writing stories so Room Seventeen can see what in that package that Ms Ashby brought in. It didn’t feel like lego because it felt like a quarter of a cage.  It sounds like a box of crayons with pens and pencils too. It looks square and it is in white wrapping paper but it could be something important too. I cant wait!!!!!

Finn

Today Ms Ashby came in with an interesting package and soon I am going to tell you what I think is in the package. I think there are marbles in it because it sounds like two marbles are in it. It is light and marbles are light. It is a square shape, it must be in a box. I feel great.

Rubie



No comments:

Post a Comment