Today Ms Ashby brought a mysterious box, I can’t wait until everyone finishes writing about it. The box feels like a little creative connecting thing. I love the feel of it because it is a kind of little thing. The sound of it is like a a rock. A special rock.
Tom
Wow Ms Ashby comes out of her office carrying a package. We do not know what is in it yet. This is how I am going to find out. It felt light and it sounded like pencils in a box. It has that popping stuff that goes pop when you stand on it wrapped around it. It has a yellow sticker on it. It could be some marbles. I feel excited about what is in it.
Millie
Guess What? Today Ms Ashby got a mysterious package. It is as light as a feather and goes rattle, rattle. I think it is metal. It is probably in a box. I think there is more than one in the box. I think it is a circle. I feel very excited!
Max
I wonder what is in Ms Ashby’s mystery package today. It sounds like pencils. It isn’t heavy at all. It feels very squishy indeed. It looks kind of like a square actually. It has a yellow sticker on the front of it. I feel excited.
Hamish
At school Ms Ashby has a mysterious package. It feels like rocks tumbling on each other. It sounds like pencils rolling everywhere. It looks like lego that is clicking and clacking together.
Sienna
No comments:
Post a Comment